High Speed Soap Wrapping Machine
- Power (kw): 3.3 KW
- Speed: Upto160 PPM
- Core Dia of Reel: 76 MM
- Bare Machine Size: 4440 x 1800 x 1760
- Packed Machine Size: 144 x 42 x 85
- Bare Machine Weight: 2040 kg
- Packed Machine weight: 2760 kg
WRAPPER 8000ST Machine is designed to give up to 220- 250 ppm (machine speed and accuracy is dependent of quality of packing material, soap size and its quality, uniform inflow of the product) to match one line or double-line of 10 or 12 width wise cavity stamper.
Soap tablets are in width wise orientation. Machine can be linked to the stamper will give an optimum set up with minimum space requirement. 3-stage infeed conveyor of the machine starts with a conveyor that joins a straight belt conveyor. At the end of the straight belt conveyor soap tablet is transferred by a positioning conveyor to deposit tablets individually on the pusher cum belt feed system of the wrapping machine. Wrapper and stiffener are fed vertically through a cut off unit. Drives to the cut off unit will be multiple axes servo drives.
This enables us to set the cut lengths and time the unit through menu based HMI. For missing tablets wrapper and stiffener will not be wasted. Side support system on discharge ensures proper sealing of end folds. Machine will be provided with Category 2 safety guarding.
- Three stage servo based in feed conveyor.
- Straight line orientation.
- Width wise feed of toilet soaps, automatic rejection of disoriented soaps.
- Auto feed conveyor.
- Four axes servo control with HMI for: fully automatic cut length selection for wrapper and inner card liner, print mark control and overlap
- control. All settings are done from HMI.
- No-product-no-wrapper interlock, accurate automatic eye mark registration at high speeds.
- Web break interlock.
- Special design Discharge end conveyor to minimize skew.
- Self lubricated main mechanical drives.
- Digital temperature controls, Main motor AC Variable speed drive.
- Category 2 safety guarding with electrical interlocks.
- Machine is designed to give up to 220- 250 ppm (machine speed and accuracy is dependent of quality of packing material, soap size and its quality, uniform inflow of the product)
- Heavy distortion free cast structure.
- Automatic splicing unit stiffener and wrapper.
- Change parts.
- Tool Kit.
- Emergency Spares.
- Remote diagnostic features.
- Mirror image orientation to allow single operator to run two machines.
- MIS for production data of shift available from HMI.